MS-54 Management Information Systems
Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MS-54
Course Title : Management Information Systems
Assignment No. : MS-54/TMA/JAN/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-54 Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022 and for July
2022 session is 31st October, 2022.
1. Discuss the rational and individual models of decision making. What are the implications
of these models to information systems analysis?
2. What are the design considerations in on-line systems which are especially important
for it or different from conventional systems and in what way? Give suitable examples.
3. What are expert systems and how do they help in decision-making? Discuss with
4. What is DBMS? Describe the problems which may arise if the DBMS evaluation team
consists entirely of persons from systems and programming in the data processing
5. Write a short note on the following:
i. Types of information systems.
ii. System development life cycle.
iii. Work measurement.
iv. Network topologies.
MS-54, MS 54, MS54