MS-53 Production/Operations Management
Solved Assignment 2021
Course Code : MS – 53
Course Title : Production/Operations Management
Assignment Code : MS-53/TMA/SEM – I /2021
Coverage : All Blocks
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit to the coordinator of your study centre on or before
30th April, 2021.
|Title Name||MS-53 Solved Assignment 2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021 Course: Management Programme|
|Assignment Code||MS-53/TMA/SEM – I /2021|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2021 (IGNOU)|
1. “Productivity is one of the major performance criteria for evaluating a production system”.
2. What do you mean by the term “Forecast”? Explain the need of forecast in operations
3. Explain facility planning along with its objectives.
4. Compare and contrast “push type of production system with the “pull” type of production
system and justify which one is better?
5. “Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) systems provide an integrated approach to
production processes through efficient information handling for overall improvements in
product quality and productivity. Explain the statement.
MS-53, MS 53, MS53