MS-42 Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MS-42
Course Title : Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
Assignment No. : MS-42/TMA/JAN/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-42 Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022 and for July
2022 session is 31st October, 2022.
1. What do you understand by Cost of Capital? How is Cost of Capital of individual
2. Explain the nature of a project and discuss the ‘Project Life Cycle’.
3. What is ‘Cost Benefit Analysis’? How are the results of cost benefit analysis used for
4. Explain the various non traditional sources of long term financing.
5. Discuss the factors contributing to financial engineering and explain about financial
engineering in fixed income securities.
MS-42, MS 42, MS42