MS-27 Compensation and Rewards Management
Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MS – 27
Course Title : Compensation and Rewards Management
Assignment Code : MS-27/TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-27 Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this Assignment to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022.
1. What do you understand by “Capacity to pay on industry-cum-region basis”? Is the
employer bound to pay minimum wage irrespective of its financial capacity to pay?
2. How the provident Fund scheme is administered under the Employees provident Funds
and Miscellaneous provisions Act, 1952?
3. What is the difference between a pay Commission and a wage board? Discuss the relative
merits and demerits of different methods of wage determination.
4. Explain what is performance linked reward system? List out the various steps involved
in designing a performance linked reward system. Give an example.
5. What is the recent trend in awarding additional bonus payments and fringe benefits to
various categories of employees?
MS-27, MS 27, MS27