MS-05 Management of Machines and Materials Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS-05
Course Title : Management of Machines and Materials
Assignment No. : MS-05/TMA /SEM-I/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-05 Solved Assignment 2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
center on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. “Operational level decisions deal with short-term planning and control problems.”
Explain the various Operational (short-term) decisions in the light of the statement.
2. “The continuous form of processing requires a great deal of effort while designing.”
Explain the characteristics and advantages of the continuous flow processes.
3. “Work sampling is a fact-finding tool.” Comment on the statement. Explain some uses
of work sampling and work sampling procedure.
4. Under what circumstances would you use PERT as opposed to CPM in project
management? Give some example of projects where each would be more applicable than
5. “One of the powerful statistical techniques of quality control is Acceptance Sampling.”
Explain the concept of acceptance sampling in view of the statement.
6. What are the major purposes of product specification and what are the common methods
of product specification?
MS-05, MS 05, MS05, MS-5, MS5, MS 5