MRDE-101 (PGDRD) Rural Social Development
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Course Code : MRDE-101
Course : Rural Social Development
Assignment No : MRDE-101/AST/TMA-4/2021
MRDE-101 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Session||January 2021 / July 2021|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January session: 30th September
For July session: 31st March
Long Answer Questions Maximum marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Describe various efforts made by the Government for the empowerment of Scheduled Castes.
2. Discuss the main services provided under Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
3. Describe the main aspects of social status of rural women in India.
Medium Answer Questions – Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Describe important features of Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
2. Explain the evolution of education services for women in India.
3. Examine the role of NGOs in the elimination of bonded labour in rural areas.
Short Answer Questions – Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following:
1. Gender Analysis
2. Life Expectancy
3. Medical Negligence
4. Economic Empowerment of Rural Women
5. Girl Child Discrimination
7. Family Court
8. National Human Right Commission
MRDE-101, MRDE 101, MRDE101