MRDE-101 Solved Assignment 2018-19
Course Code : MRDE-101
Course Title : Rural Social Development
Assignment No. : MRDE-101/AST/TMA-5/2018/2019
Note: The assignment has three sections. It contains questions which require long, medium and short
answers.Along answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed 500
words each. Short answers should not exceed 100 words each.
LongAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt anyOne of the following :
1. Describe the main indicators of social status of women in India.
2. Discuss various efforts made for the empowerment of Scheduled Castes.
3. Examine the unresolved issues and persisting problems of tribal communities.
MediumAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt anyTwo of the following :
1. Describe the nutritional needs of children in India.
2. Discuss the role of NGOs in the elimination of bonded labour in rural areas.
3. Brieflydescribe important schemes for the promotion of rural industries.
ShortAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on anyFive of the following :
1. TrainingAreas of RuralWomen
2. EarlyChildhood Care and Education
3. Krishi Vigyan Kendras
5. Meaning and Significanceof Social Legislation
6. National Commission for Backwards ClassesAct, 1993
8. Shiksha Karmi Project