MRDE-101 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code : MRDE-101
Course : Rural Social Development
Assignment No. : MRDE-101/AST/TMA-5/2019-20
MRDE-101 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRDE-101 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2020 for the session July, 2019 and
before September 30th, 2020 for the session January 2020
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Describe various efforts made by the Government for the empowerment o f
2. Discuss main services provided under Integrated Child Development Services
3. Describe main aspects of social status of rural women in India.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Describe important features of Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
2. Explain the evolution of education services for women in India.
3. Examine the role of NGOs in the elimination of bonded labour in rural areas.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following:
1. Gender Analysis
2. Life Expectancy
3. Medical Negligence
4. Economic Empowerment of Rural Women
5. Girl Child Discrimination
7. Family Court
8. National Human Right Commission
MRDE-101, MRDE101, MRDE 101