MRDE-101 Rural Social Development Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: MRDE-101
Course Title: Rural Social Development
Assignment No.: MRDE-101/AST/TMA-5/2023-2024
MRDE-101 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)
|MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD
|2023-2024 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD
|July 2023 /January 2024 Session
|Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)
|For July Session: 31st March
For January Session: 30th September
Note: The assignment has three sections. It contains questions, which require long, medium
and short answers. A long answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not
exceed 500 words each. Short answers should not exceed 100 words each
Long Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following
1. Discuss the economic status of women in India.
2. Describe the services provided under Integrated Child Development Services
3. What are the main characteristics of social change? Explain the role of self -help group
in social mobility.
Medium Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Discuss the suggested measures for the elimination of Bonded Labour.
2. Describe the salient features of Consumer Protection Act.1986.
3. What do you mean by Green Revolution? Examine main problem areas of Green
Short Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following
1. Concept of Tribe
2. Consumer Protection Council
3. Family Courts
4. Economic Empowerment of Rural Women
5. Social Construction of Gender
6. Women Bonded Labour
7. Handloom Industry
8. Concept of Gender
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?