MRDE-004 Solved Assignment 2018-19
Course Code : MRDE-004
Course Title : Entrepreneurship and Rural Development
Assignment No. : MRDE-004/AST/TMA-10/2018/2019
Note : The assignment has three sections. It contains questions which require long, medium and short
answers.Along answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed 500
words each. Short answers should not exceed 100 words each.
LongAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt anyOne of the following :
1. What do you understand byentrepreneurship? Discuss the relevance of entrepreneurship for rural
2. Describe the unfavourable conditions prevalent in the growth of Indian entrepreneurship during
the colonial period.
3. Discuss the steps required for setting up an enterprise.
MediumAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt anyTwo of the following :
1. What is primary market research? Discuss the ways it can be conducted.
2. Briefly discuss the sources of funds for a rural enterprise.
3. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of proprietorship.
ShortAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on anyFive of the following :
2. Swadeshi Movement
3. Democratic State
5. Informal Sector
6. Team Work