MRDE-003 Land Reforms and Rural Development
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course Code : MRDE-003
Course Title : Land Reforms and Rural Development
Assignment No. : MRDE-003/AST/TMA-9/2020-21
MRDE-003 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRDE-003 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 Session: 31st March, 2021
For January 2021 Session: 30th September, 2021
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Explain the historical context of land tenure system in Medieval India.
2. Critically examine the initiatives of non-governmental organisations in the field of
land reforms in India.
3. Discuss the contributions of land reforms in poverty alleviation and economic
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. What do you understand by land reforms? Describe important approaches used to
study land reforms.
2. Describe the impact of British land tenure system in the eastern parts of India.
3. Explain the role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in social development.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Agrarian Structure in Pre-British India
2. Pattern of Ownership Holding after Independence
3. Peasant Movements under Gandhi’s Leadership
4. Sanyasi Revolt
5. Land Ceiling
6. Permanent Settlement
7. Maintenance of Essential Land Records
8. Champaran Indigo Satyagraha
MRDE-003, MRDE 003, MRDE003, MRDE-03, MRDE 03, MRDE03, MRDE-3, MRDE3, MRDE 3