MRDE-002 Voluntary Action in Rural Development
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course Code : MRDE-002
Course Title : Voluntary Action in Rural Development
Assignment No. : MRDE-002/AST/TMA-8/2020-21
MRDE-002 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRDE-002 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 Session: 31st March, 2021
For January 2021 Session: 30th September, 2021
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Discuss the process of transformation of religious philanthropy and traditional
charities into modern voluntary associations.
2. Describe the basic features of funding by Indian State for giving financial assistance
to Voluntary Organisations.
3. Discuss the basic characteristics of Community Based Organisations (CBOs).
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Discuss the Gandhian Approach of Voluntarism and Rural Development.
2. Describe briefly sociological approaches to Non-Profit Organisations.
3. Describe the nature of problems faced by Voluntary Organisations in rural areas.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Meaning and Essence of Volunatarism
2. Bill of Rights (1689)
3. Common Wealth Organization
4. Fund Raising Campaigns
5. Key Defining Characteristics of VOs/NGOs
6. Main Characteristics of Unregistered VOs
7. Central Social Welfare Board (CSWB)
8. The Jal Biradari
MRDE-002, MRDE002, MRDE 002, MRDE-02, MRDE 02, MRDE02, MRDE-2, MRDE2, MRDE 2