MRD-103 Rural Development – Planning and Management
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
Course Code : MRD-103
Course Title : Rural Development – Planning and Management
Assignment No. : MRD-103/AST/TMA-3/2020-21
MRD-103 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRD-103 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 Session: 31st March, 2021
For January 2021 Session: 30th September, 2021
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Discuss in detail the planning process at the block level.
2. What is meant by monitoring? Discuss the process of developing a good monitoring
3. What do you understand by the concept of ‘voluntary effort’? Compare the main
features of VOs and NGOs.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Discuss the main concerns of project evaluation.
2. Describe the nature of the planning machinery at the state level.
3. Discuss the key factors which influence working with a community.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Perspective Planning
3. Financing of Village Development Plans
4. Concurrent and Terminal Evaluation
6. Self-Help Groups
7. Mahila Mukti Morcha
8. Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976
MRD-103, MRD 103, MRD103