MRD-103 Solved Assignment 2018-19
Course Code : MRD-103
Course Title : Rural Development – Planning and Management
Assignment No. : MRD-103/AST/TMA-3/2018/2019
Note : The assignment has three sections. It contains questions which require long, medium and short
answers. A long answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed
500 words each. Short answers should not exceed 100 words each.
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt any One of the following :
1. What do you mean by planning? Discuss important planning methodologies for rural development.
2. Discuss in detail the planning process at the block level.
3. Describe the main dimensions of project evaluation.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following :
1. Discuss the main factors which influence working with a community.
2. Describe the nature of the planning machinery at the state level.
3. Describe the process of registration of a ‘Trust’.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following :
1. Annual District Plan
3. Grassroots Level Planning
4. Positive Impact of NGOs
5. Mahila Mukti Morcha
6. Narmada Bachao Andholan
7. Project Identification
8. Internal Rate of Return