MRD-102 (PGDRD) Rural Development Programmes
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
Course Code : MRD-102
Course Title : Rural Development Programmes
Assignment No : MRD-102/AST/TMA-2/2020
MRD-102 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Short Name||MRD-102 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January 2020 session 30th September, 2020
For July 2020 session 31st March, 2021
Note: The assignment has three sections. It contains questions, which require long, medium and short answers.
A long answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed 500 words each. Short
answers should not exceed 100 words each.
Long Answer Questions Maximum marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Describe approaches to poverty alleviation and impact of its programme in India.
2. Discuss in brief the important features of India Awaas Yojana (IAY).
3. Explain significance of Science and Technology for Rural Development.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Explain in brief the evolution of Self- Help- Groups (SHG).
2. Discuss the role of National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC) in the
promotion of social justice.
3. Describe the role of energy in the development of rural areas.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following:
1. Impact of Employment Assurance Scheme (EAS)
2. National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS)
3. Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS)
4. Family Welfare Services
5. Steps involved in Watershed Development
7. Minimum and Basic Needs
MRD-102, MRD 102, MRD102