MRD-101 (PGDRD) Rural Development Indian Context
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2021-2022
Course Code : MRD-101
Course Title : Rural Development : Indian Context
Assignment No. : MRD-101/AST/TMA-1/2021
MRD-101 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Session||January 2021 / July 2021|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January session: 30th September
For July session: 31st March
Long Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Describe the major theories of development.
2. What do you understand by green revolution? Examine the problem areas of
3. Describe the salient features of rural development experience in Bangladesh.
Medium Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Give an account of evolution of cooperatives in India since independence.
2. Explain the main sources of social change.
3. Describe the role of organized banking in providing rural credit.
Short Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Relative and Absolute Poverty
2. Sample Registration System
3. Rural Electrification Programme in Sri Lanka
4. Types of Communication
5. Marital Status of Rural Population
6. Village Knowledge Centre
7. Consolidation of Holdings
8. Automatic Milk Collection System
MRD-101, MRD101, MRD 101