MRD-101 (PGDRD) Rural Development Indian Context
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
Course Code : MRD-101
Course Title : Rural Development: Indian Context
Assignment No : MRD-101/AST/TMA-1/2020
MRD-101 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Short Name||MRD-101 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January 2020 session 30th September, 2020
For July 2020 session 31st March, 2021
Note: The assignment has three sections. It contains questions, which require long, medium and short answers.
A long answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed 500 words each. Short
answers should not exceed 100 words each.
Long Answer Questions Maximum marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. What do you mean by development? Describe major issues involved in it.
2. Critically analyze the agrarian movements arising out of capitalistic contradictions.
3. Discuss in brief the role of credit in rural development in the context of organized banking and rural credit.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Describe important features of Green Revolution.
2. Explain important measures initiated for tenancy reforms in India.
3. Discuss in brief the salient features of the Constitution (73rd Amendment) Act, 1992.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following:
1. Characteristics of Social Change
2. Cultural Empowerment
3. Principles of Cooperation
4. District Planning Committee
5. Agricultural Extension
7. Integrated Rural Development
8. Community Development Programme
MRD-101, MRD101, MRD 101