MRD-101 Rural Development Indian Context
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
Course Code : MRD-101
Course Title : Rural Development : Indian Context
Assignment No. : MRD-101/AST/TMA-1/2020-21
MRD-101 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRD-101 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 Session: 31st March, 2021
For January 2021 Session: 30th September, 2021
Long Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Why are rural development strategies necessary to achieve the goals of rural
development? Discuss important rural development strategies.
2. What do you mean by tenancy reforms? Describe the main aspects of tenancy
3. What are the essential ingredients of empowerment? Explain the steps taken for
economic empowerment of rural poor.
Medium Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Describe the main aspects of jajmani system.
2. What do you understand by green revolution? Discuss briefly its impact on yield,
income and employment.
3. Explain the salient features of the Provisions of the Panchayats (Extension to
Scheduled Areas) Act, 1996.
Short Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Sample Surveys
2. Cropping Pattern
3. Consolidation of Holdings
4. Persuasive Extension
5. District Planning Committee
6. Micro Credit
7. Group Communication
MRD 101, MRD101, MRD-101