MRD-101 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code : MRD-101
Course Title : Rural Development: Indian Context
Assignment No. : MRD-101/AST/TMA-1/2019-20
MRD-101 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRD-101 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2020 for the session July, 2019 and|
before September 30th, 2020 for the session January 2020
Attempt anyOne ofthe following : Maximum Marks : 40
1. Describe major theories of development
2. What do you understand bygreen revolution? Examine problem areas of green revolution.
3. Describe salient features of ruraldevelopment experience in Bangladesh.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt anyTwo ofthe following :
1. Give an account of evolution of cooperatives in India since independence.
2. Explain main sources of socialchange.
3. Describe role of organized banking inproviding ruralcredit.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on anyFive of the following :
1. Relative andAbsolute Poverty
2. Sample RegistrationSystem
3. RuralElectrificationProgramme in SriLanka
4. Types of Communication
5. MaritalStatus ofRuralPopulation
6. Village Knowledge Centre
7. Consolidation of Holdings
8. Automatic Milk Collection System
MRD-101, MRD101, MRD 101