MRD-004 Research Methods in Rural Development
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
Course Code : MRD-004
Course Title : Research Methods in Rural Development
Assignment No. : MRD-004/AST/TMA-4/2020-21
MRD-004 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRD-004 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 Session: 31st March, 2021
For January 2021 Session: 30th September, 2021
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. What is the importance of hypothesis in rural development research? Describe the
formulation and testing of hypothesis with suitable examples.
2. What are the concepts and types of evaluation research? Discuss.
3. What do you understand by tools of data collection? Discuss in brief, “questionnaire
and interview schedule as methods of data collection”.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. How does a researcher formulate the research problem? Discuss.
2. What do you understand by selection of sample? Describe.
3. Discuss in brief univariate analysis and bivariate analysis with suitable examples.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Review of Literature
2. Characteristics of Case Study Method
3. Scope of Research in Rural Development
4. Empirical Research Process
6. Multivariate Analysis
7. Documents as a Source of Data Collection
8. Rating Scale
MRD-004, MRD-04, MRD 004, MRD 04, MRD004, MRD04, MRD-4, MRD4, MRD