MPSE-004 SOCIAL AND POLITICAL THOUGHT IN MODERN INDIA
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MPSE-004
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2020-21
MPSE-004 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Short Name||MPSE-004 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||September 30, 2021 for January 2021 Session
March 31, 2021 for July 2020 Session
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from
each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the nature of state and sovereignty in ancient India.
2. Write an essay on the construction of India in the 19th century.
3. Examine the arrival of nationalism in early 19th century India.
4. Elaborate upon the religio-political ideas of Dayanand Saraswati.
5. Describe the importance of Lal-Bal-Pal in the nationalist movement.
Write a short note on each part of the following questions in about 250 words.
6. a) Swami Vivekananda on Nationalism
b) Sri Aurobindo’s critique of political moderates in India
7. a) V.D. Savarkar’s views on social change
b) Negative and positive Hindutva a of M.S. Golwrkar
8. a) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan on Hindu–Muslim unity
b) E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker on Dravidian Mobilisation
9. a) Philosophical Foundations of Gandhi’s political perspective
b) Jawaharlal Nehru’s Scientific Humanism
10. a) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on religion and caste
b) Rabindranath Tagore’s critique of nationalism
MPSE-004, MPSE-04, MPSE 004, MPSE 04, MPSE004, MPSE04, MPSE-4, MPSE4, MPSE