MPSE-004 SOCIAL AND POLITICAL THOUGHT IN MODERN INDIA
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
SOCIAL AND POLITICAL THOUGHT IN MODERN INDIA (MPSE-004)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MPSE-004
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
MPSE-004 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
1. Discuss the nature of state and sovereignty in medieval India.
2. Write an essay on nationalism and colonial modernity.
3. Examine the modes of reformist thought in early 19th century India.
4. Elaborate upon the ideas of Bankimchandra Chattopadhyaya on nationalism.
5. Describe the importance of the extremist ideology in the nationalist
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
6. a) Swami Vivekananda on social change
b) Sri Aurobindo on passive resistance
7. a) V.D. Savarkar on Hindu nation and Indian state
b) M.S. Golwarkar on social organisation
8. a) Maulana Maududi’s views on nationalism
b) Jaipal Singh as a champion of Adivasi identity
9. a) Gandhi’s views on relationship between religion and politics
b) Jawaharlal Nehru’s theory of nature
10. a) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on reason and rights
b) Rabindranath Tagore’s differences with Gandhi
MPSE-004, MPSE-04, MPSE 004, MPSE 04, MPSE004, MPSE04, MPSE-4, MPSE4, MPSE