MPSE-001 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: MPSE-001
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2019-20
MPSE-001 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Short Name||MPSE-001 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2019-20 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020 |
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from
each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Highlight the points of divergence in the Realist and Inter-dependence approaches to the
study of Indian foreign policy.
2. Explain the determinants of India’s foreign policy.
3. Discuss the role of parliament in foreign policy making. How do the parliamentary
committees help in formulation of foreign policy making?
4. Examine the significance of European Union for India’s foreign policy.
5. Comment on the bilateral relations between India and Russia after the disintegration of the
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Key issues of conflict between India and Pakistan
b) Key features of India’s Nuclear Policy
7. a) India’s bilateral partnership with ASEAN
b) Geo –Strategic importance of Central Asia.
8. a) India relation with Latin American countries
b) India –Africa Relations
9. a) India’s disarmament policy
b) India’s relations with SAARC countries
10. a) MNCs in the contemporary international relations
b) India’s association with the Commonwealth
MPSE-001, MPSE-01, MPSE 001, MPSE 01, MPSE001, MPSE01, MPSE-1, MPSE1, MPSE