MPS-001 POLITICAL THEORY
Solved assignment 2021-2022
POLITICAL THEORY (MPS-001)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPS-001
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2021-22
MPS-001 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
1. Write a note on modern political theory.
2. Configure John Rawls’ theory of justice.
3. Examine the inter-relationship of duties and rights within liberal thought.
4. Discuss the Marxist view of state.
5. Trace the development of the concept of citizenship.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. (a) Fascist World view
(b) Gender –sex distinction
7. (a) Civil Disobedience
(b) Weakest link of the Chain (V. I. Lenin)
8. (a) Conservatism
(b) Political Theory in a globalizing Word
9. (a) Ideology of neo liberalism
(b) Dictatorship of the proletariat
10. (a) Individualism
MPS-001, MPS-01, MPS 001, MPS 01, MPS001, MPS01, MPS-1, MPS1, MPS