MPCE-023 INTERVENTIONS IN COUNSELLING
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
INTERVENTIONS IN COUNSELLING (MPCE – 023)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPCE-023
Assignment Code: MPCE-023/ASST/TMA/2021-22
MPCE-023 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Session||For July 2021 and January 2022|
|Short Name||MPCE-023 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March
For January Session- 30th September
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Explain Freud’s theory of personality and its implications for counseling.
2. Describe the goals of Interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT). Explain the four basic problem
areas it addresses.
3. Critically discuss the solution focused counseling.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Explain gestalt approach to counseling.
5. Describe the techniques for helping children with learning disability.
6. Describe the behavioural disorders of childhood and adolescence.
7. Explain the principles of behaviour modification.
8. Explain the cognitive distortions with examples.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Separation anxiety
10. Token economy
11. ABCD sequence
12. Exception seeking
13. Structural approach to family counselling
14. Circular questioning
15. Unconditional positive regard
17. Five major categories of online counselling
18. Reality therapy
MPCE-023, MPCE 023, MPCE023, MPCE-23, MPCE 23, MPCE, MPCE23