MPC-003 Personality: Theories and Assessment
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC 003
Assignment Code: MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2020-21
MPC-003 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Short Name||MPC-003 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Assignment Code||MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July, 2020 Session- 31st March, 2021
For January, 2021 Session- 30th September, 2021
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15=45 Marks
1. Discuss various issues in the study of personality.
2. Define behavioural assessment. Discuss the common characteristics and assumptions of
3. Describe the Ink Blot techniques.
SECTION-B 5 x 5= 25 Marks
Answer the following questions in about 400 words.
4. Explain Allport’s trait theory.
5. Describe the psychological factors that influence the development of personality.
6. Define personality assessment. Discuss the purpose of personality assessment.
7. Discuss the purpose and strengths of interview method.
8. Explain Thematic Apperception Test. Discuss its limitations.
SECTION-C 10 x 3= 30 Marks
Answer the following questions in about 50 words.
9. Constitutional and environmental traits
10. Difference between extrovert and introvert
11. Nomothetic approach
12. NEO-Personality Inventory
13. Types of validity
14. Strengths of case study method
15. Senior Apperception Test
16. Sheldon’s somatotype personality
17. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
18. Extraversion and cortical arousal
MPC-003, MPC-03, MPC 003, MPC 03, MPC003, MPC03, MPC-3, MPC3, MPC