MPC-003 Personality: Theories and Assessment
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY (MPC 003)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPC 003
Assignment Code: MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2021-22
MPC-003 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Session||For July 2021 and January 2022|
|Short Name||MPC-003 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Assignment Code||MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March
For January Session- 30th September
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Define personality. Discuss the main determinants of personality development.
2. Describe the administration of Rorschach Inkblot Test.
3. Discuss neurophysiological basis of traits and types.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain Cattell’s trait approach of personality.
5. What is the aim of personality assessment? Discuss some important methods for personality
6. Explain Karen Horney’s theory of personality.
7. Discuss behavioural assessments in personality.
8. Elucidate the scientific criteria essential for assessment techniques before they are acceptable.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
11. Limitations of personality inventories
12. Ayurvedic body types
13. Senior Apperception Test
14. Holtzman Inkblot Test
15. Growth needs
16. Reciprocal determinism
17. Principles of behaviour modification
MPC-003, MPC-03, MPC 003, MPC 03, MPC003, MPC03, MPC-3, MPC3, MPC