MPC-003 Personality: Theories and Assessment Solved Assignment 2022-2023
PERSONALITY: THEORIES AND ASSESSMENT (MPC003)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPC 003
Assignment Code: MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2022-2023
MPC-003 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023|
|Short Name||MPC-003 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Assignment Code||MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2022-2023|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March
For January Session- 30th September
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Describe self-report inventories.
2. Explain behavioural assessment techniques and their weaknesses.
3. Explain Eysenck’s trait-type theory.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25
4. Explain the technical criteria before which the assessment techniques are considered
5. Explain the classification of projective techniques. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of
6. Define personality. Explain the concept of trait and personal dispositions.
7. Explain the salient features of Sullivan’s theory of personality.
8. Discuss the psychological determinants of personality.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Important steps in personality assessment
10. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
11. Purpose of case study method
12. The study of values by Allport
13. Big-five Inventory
14. Evaluation of Bandura’s theory
15. Characteristics of self-actualizers
16. Constitutional and environmental traits
17. Guilford’s trait theory
18. Idiographic approach to personality
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?