MPA-012 ADMINISTRATIVE THEORY SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-2023
Course Code: MPA-012
Assignment Code: MPA-12/Asst/TMA/2022-23
MPA-012 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(Public Administration) MPA|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(Public Administration) MPA|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(Public Administration) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||March 31 for July Session
September 30 for January Session
This assignment consists of Sections I and II. There are five questions in each section. You
have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each. It is necessary to attempt at
least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1) Discuss the differences and similarities between Public Administration and Private
2) Describe the evolution and growth of administrative theory. 20
3) Analyse the F.W.Taylor contribution towards the Scientific Management Theory. 20
4) Define Organisation and discuss its types and major characteristics. 20
5) Highlight the views of Chris Argyris on Human Personality and its impact on the
working of organisation. 20
6) ‘Douglas McGregor’s views are embedded in his Theory X and Theory Y’.
7) ‘Chester Barnard added a new dimension to the study of organisations’ Comment. 20
8) Examine the open-systems approach. 20
9) Briefly discuss the views of David Easton and Chester Barnard on
Systems approach. 20
10)Critically examine the first and second Minnowbrook conference.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?