MPA-006 Disaster Medicine
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course Code: MPA-006
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2020
MPA-006 Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN DISASTER MANAGEMENT (PGDDM)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN DISASTER MANAGEMENT (PGDDM)|
|Product||Assignment of PGDDM 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||September 30, 2020 for January 2020 Batch
March 31, 2021 for July 2020 Batch
1. Explain epidemiological procedures.
2. Describe the components of hygiene and sanitation measures for prevention of health risks
3. Discuss pre-hospital plan in medical preparedness.
4. Write a note on material management and inventory control.
5. Highlight the medical infrastructure in remote areas. Also explain the assets and
difficulties of remote areas in disaster situations.
Section – II
6. ‘Disaster site management is the management of casualties at the site of disaster.’ Elaborate.
7. Write a note on clinical casualty management.
8. Briefly examine the role of Geographical Information System (GIS) and Remote Sensing (RS)
in medical and health response at times of disasters.
9. ‘Follow up activities help in reducing stress symptoms and promote post disaster readjustment.’
10. Explain medical and health response to fires.
MPA-006, MPA 006, MPA006, MPA-06, MPA06, MPA 06, MPA-6, MPA6, MPA 6