MMPO-002 PROJECT MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code : MMPO-002
Course Title : PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Assignement Code : MMPO-002/TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MMPO-002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last date of submission for July 2022 session is 31st October, 2022 and for January
2023 session is 30th April, 2023
1. What is project management? What are the characteristics of a project? Discuss.
2. What is a project charter? What are the inputs required to prepare a project charter?
3. Discuss the role of management information systems (MIS) in the implementation
and control ofprojects.
4. What do you mean by project risk management? Discuss the project risk management
process in detail.
5. What is Agility in Project Management? Why is Agile Project Management becoming
more popular? Discuss with suitable examples.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?