MMPM-006 Marketing Research Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code : MMPM-006
Course Title : Marketing Research
Assignment Code : MMPM-006/TMA/JAN/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
MMPM-006 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2022 Course: MBA|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last date of submission for Jan Session is 30th April and for July
Session is 31st October.
1. What are the different stages of the marketing research process? Discuss.
2. Discuss the meaning and importance of research design with examples.
3. A food processor is concerned that the 16 gram can of sliced pineapple is being overfilled.
The quality control department took a random sample of 50 cans and found that the
arithmetic mean weight was 16.05 grams, with a sample standard deviation of 0.03 grams. At
the 5 percent level of significance, can the hypothesis that the mean weight is equal to 16
grams be rejected?
4. Describe some marketing research problems that you feel may be amenable to conjoint
analysis and explain how you would use conjoint analysis in these situations.
5. Write short notes on following
a) Adoption of Marketing Research by Indian Businesses
b) Gaining Insights from Big Data
c) Role of social media in Marketing Research
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?