MMPC-018 Entrepreneurship Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code : MMPC-018
Course Title : Entrepreneurship
Assignment Code : MMPC-018/TMA/JAN/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
MMPC-018 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date|| Last date of submission for July session is 31st October, and for January
session is 30th April.
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your
study centre. Last date of submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023
and for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023.
1. “Women-owned businesses are one of the fastest-growing segments of entrepreneurship
throughout the world.” Discuss several measures which have been taken by Government of
India for easy access to funding by women entrepreneurs.
2. “Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) have been contributing significantly to the
expansion of entrepreneurial endeavours through business innovations.” Elaborate upon the
special features of MSMEs in Indian economy.
3. “Angel investors, also known as seed investors, are high net worth individuals who invest
directly into promising entrepreneurial businesses in return for equity shares in the
companies at initial stage of venture development.” In light of this statement explain the
features and reasons of angel investments.
4. What do you mean by a Business Model? How to validate a Business Model? Discuss with
5. Write short notes on of the following:
(a) Motives and Traits
(b) SWOT analysis
(c) Bootstrapping techniques
(d) Elements of social entrepreneurship
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?