MMPC-014 Financial Management Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code : MMPC-014
Course Title : Financial Management
Assignment Code : MMPC-014/TMA/JAN/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
MMPC-014 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last date of submission for Jan Session is 30th April and for July
Session is 31st October.
1. Discuss the concepts of ‘Profit maximisation’ and ‘Wealth maximisation’ and analyse which
concept is superior to be an objective of a Firm.
2. Meet the Finance Manager of a company/firm of your choice and discuss with him the
different sources of Working capital available to the firm. Also discuss which source is better
for his firm and why? Write a note on your meeting.
3. Explain the relevance Theories of Dividend and comment which theory is more suited to the
Indian Business Environment.
4. Good garden Company has currently an ordinary share capital of Rs 25 lakh, consisting of
25,000 shares of Rs 100 each. The management is planning to raise another Rs 20 lakhs to
finance a major programme of expansion through one of four possible financing plans. The
options are as under :
(a) Entirely through ordinary shares.
(b) Rs. 10 lakh through ordinary shares, and Rs. 10 lakh through long-term borrowings at
15% interest per annum.
(c) Rs. 5 lakh through ordinary shares, and Rs. 15 lakh through long-term borrowings at 16%
interest per annum.
(d) Rs. 10 lakh through ordinary shares, and Rs. 10 lakhs through preference shares with
The company’s expected EBIT will be Rs. 8 lakh. Assuming a corporate tax rate of 50%,
determine the EPS in each alternative, and comment on the implications of financial leverage
5. Arun Engineering Co. is considering two investments. Each requires an initial investment of
Rs 1,80,000. The cost of capital is 8%. The total cash inflow after tax and depreciation for
each project is as follows:
Year Project A (Rs.) Project B (Rs.)
1 30,000 60,000
2 50,000 1,00,000
3 60,000 65,000
4 65,000 45,000
5 40,000 —
6 30,000 —
7 16,000 —
Calculate the Payback Period, Profitability Index and Net Present Value of both the projects.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?