MJM-025 Media Ethics and Laws Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(Due Date: Please check the website for the latest update on due date)
Assignment Code: MJM-025/July22/Jan23
Maximum Marks: 100
MJM-025 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MASTERS OF ARTS IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MAJMC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 admission cycle|
|Product||Assignment of MAJMC 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 31st March
January session: 30th September
Note: Answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks = 20 each
Attempt each question in about 500 words
1. Private news channels are often criticised for carrying our sting operations unethically.
What are the ethical practices and laws that govern the use of hidden cameras and
recording without a person’s consent and knowledge? Discuss your answer in light of any
2. Discuss the role of codes of ethics in the context of journalism as a professional practice,
examining its problematic and positive aspects and whether codes are the most effective
way of securing ethical media practice without unduly restraining practitioners?
3. Fake news and rumour mongering has become a menace due to the lack of gatekeeping
across social medial. What in your opinion should be the ethical code of self-adherence to
reduce the spread of such unidentified news?
4. Reading news and seeing gory photographs of riots, wars or accidents can be mentally
harassing for the audience. Nevertheless, such reporting is essential from journalistic
view. Is there a need of educating journalists on Trauma Literacy for responsible
reporting of accidents or riots? Justify your answer.
5. Personal data created by individuals using the internet creates both footprints and
fingerprints. Discuss the ways that data-matching on the internet pose new legal and
ethical issues for media platforms and media practitioners. [Data matching means the use
of personal information given in one context (or held on one database) with data given
(or held) in another]
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?