MJM-024 MEDIA AND SOCIETY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(Due Date: Please check the website for the latest update on due date)
Assignment Code: MJM-024/July22/Jan23
Maximum Marks: 100
MJM-024 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MASTERS OF ARTS IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MAJMC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 admission cycle|
|Product||Assignment of MAJMC 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 31st March
January session: 30th September
Note: Answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks = 20 each
Attempt each question in about 500 words
1. Select one news channel and one newspaper of your choice. Get familiarized with their
news operations. Identify the primary characteristics of the respective medium. Find the
differences between the characteristics of these two different media.
2. Identify any five Indian advertisements. Find out the following details of the respective
advertisements from the media literacy perspectives: a] What is being sold through these
advertisements? b] How is it being sold? c] What is the main agenda of each
advertisement, and how it is conceptualized to influence the consumer?
3. Read more about Goal 3 of Sustainable Development Goals [Good Health]. With a
simple online search, understand the international and national efforts taken for this goal.
Write the opportunities and challenges for the media and communication system to
support goal 3.
4. Read and understand the basic concepts discussed in Unit 13 (5.2 Representation of
Social Identities). Collect five days of a newspaper of your choice, and analyse their
coverage on Class, Caste, Gender, Minority and Ethnicity. Write your observations in a
report format. Cite suitable examples from your sample news items to support your
5. Identify any alternative media efforts from India or the Asian context. Explain its mission
and objectives and compare it with any mainstream media for their approach to executing
their objectives. Give adequate details of the chosen alternative media efforts.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?