MJM-022 WRITING AND EDITING FOR PRINT MEDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(Due Date: Please check the website for the latest update on due date)
Assignment Code: MJM-022/July22/Jan23
Maximum Marks: 100
MJM-022 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MASTERS OF ARTS IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MAJMC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 admission cycle|
|Product||Assignment of MAJMC 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 31st March
January session: 30th September
Note: Answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks = 20 each
Attempt each question in about 500 words
1. Select any two newspapers published in India. One should be a national daily and another
one should be a regional one. Make sure that both come from two different languages. As
per your learning from Units 12 and 13 (Page Layout & Principles of Page Design),
analyse the chosen two newspapers’ designs and write your critical interpretations. Take a
screenshot of sample pages and use the mobile/computer markup tools to highlight your
2. Select any ‘Explainer’ or ‘Backgrounder’ news stories that got published a month or two
before the submission of your assignments. Create two infographics using any online
tools, as prescribed in the MJM022 (page number 235). Submit the printout of your
3. Identify a national/regional issue of the recent past. Read more about the issue and refer
the Unit 7 (Editorial Writing) and write a well-balanced editorial for a national audience.
4. Based on your observation in your locality, identify a pitch for a news website. Write a
brief about your pitch and do a mind map exercise for the chosen pitch.
5. Identify a newsmaker from your locality/district, and write a profile of that person.
Submit the photograph of that person with your assignment.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?