MHI-09 Indian National Movement in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: MHI-09
Assignment Code: MHI-09/AST/TMA/2022-23
Total Marks: 100
MHI-09 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-23 Course: MA(History) MHI|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(History) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session Students 31st March
January Session Students 30th September
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’.
You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Compare the views of the Marxist historians and Subaltern Studies on Indian nationalism. 20
2. Write a note on economic nationalism with special reference to Indian thinkers. 20
3. Write a note on the Non-cooperation movement. 20
4. Analyse the achievements of the Congress ministries between 1937 and 1939. 20
5. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following: 10+10
a) Non-modernist theories of nationalism
b) Swadeshi movement
c) Political ideas of the Swaraj Party
d) Political mobilisation in the Princely States.
6. Describe the various forms which the popular protests took between 1945 and 1947. 20
7. Discuss the views of various historians regarding the relationship between nationalism and peasantry. 20
8. Write a note on the relationship between the nationalist movement and the Dalits. 20
9. Analyse the Gandhian strategy to fight against the colonial state in India. 20
10. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following: 10+10
a) Reasons for Congress’ Acceptance of Partition
b) The Attitude of the Indian Capitalists towards the Congress
c) The Relations between Congress and Muslims from 1885 to 1914
d) Salient Features of the Indian Constitution.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?