MHI-09 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: MHI-09
Assignment Code: MHI-09/AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
MHI-09 History Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(History) MHI|
|Short Name||MHI-09 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(History) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020 |
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’.
You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write a note on the non-modernist theories about the emergence of nations 20
2. Explain the idea of economic nationalism. Discuss the main views of its 20
3. Describe the ideologies and activities of the revolutionary nationalists during 20
the 1920s and 1930s.
4. Discuss the Civil Disobedience Movement. How much was it successful? 20
5. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following: 10+10
a) The Subaltern View on Indian National Movement
b) Limits of Cultural-ideological resistance in Colonial India
c) Political Philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi
d) Achievements of the Congress Ministries during 1937-39.
6. Write a note on the Quit India Movement. 20
7. Discuss the association of nationalism with the peasant movements in UP and 20
Bihar during the 1920s and 1930s.
8. How did the Gandhian method of mass mobilisation succeed in bringing 20
women into public life?
9. Analyse the main strengths and weaknesses of the legacies of the Indian 20
national movement .
10. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following: 10+10
a) Role of the Constituent Assembly, 1946-49
b) Poona Pact, 1932
c) Nationalists and the Workers in the Early Phase
d) Pakistan Demand and its Consequences.
MHI-09, MHI-9, MHI 09, MHI 9, MHI09, MHI