MHI-08 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: MHI-08
Assignment Code: MHI-08/AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
MHI-08 History Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(History) MHI|
|Short Name||MHI-08 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(History) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’.
You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. How will you define nature and environment? Comment on how man 20
adapted to environment.
2. Do patterns of settlements in India reflect the ecological diversity of 20
its landscape? Discuss?
3. Discuss the advances made by different Indian historians in writing the 20
history of environment of the colonial and post colonial period.
4. Comment on the nature of evidence for the hunting gathering societies in India. 20
5. How do archaeology and literature help us to understand the ecological 20
concerns of the megalithic people?
6. Discuss how water rights came to be constituted as an important area of 20
use of water as a resource.
7. How do you view the importance of conservation in the context of 20
degradation of environment? Discuss.
8. Highlight the major developments in the forest policies in independent India. 20
9. What do you understand by the term bio-diversity? Discuss its significance. 20
10. Discuss the question of patents in the context of environmental resources. 20
MHI-08, MHI-8, MHI 08, MHI 8, MHI08, MHI