MHI-05 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: MHI-05
Assignment Code: MHI-05/AST/ TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
MHI-05 History Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(History) MHI|
|Short Name||MHI-05 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||MHI-05/AST/ TMA/2019-20|
|Product||Assignment of MA(History) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’. You
have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each. All
questions carry equal marks.
1 Discuss the factors that determined the agrarian environment of Indian subcontinent .
2. Examine the chief characteristics of Harappan cities. 20
3. Write a note on Indian feudalism debate. 20
4. Explain pariharas. Analyse pariharas in the context of brahmadeya grants. 20
5. Write short notes on any two of the following. Answer in about 250 words each.
ii) Vedic Literature
iii) Roman Coins and their distribution pattern in South India
iv) Forest clearances in the medieval period
6. Provide a historical assessment of the Indian Oceanic trade. 20
7. Provide Daniel Thorner’s critique of Nationalists’ thesis on de -industrialization. 20
8. Discuss the changes within textile and leather industries in India during the first half
of the 20th century. 20
9. Analyse the nature of Indian economic growth in the first three five year plans. 20
10. Write short notes on any two of the following. Answer in about 250 words each.
ii) Decline of Surat
iii) Ryotwari Settlement
iv) Impact of commercialization in the colonial period
MHI-05, MHI-5, MHI 05, MHI 5, MHI05, MHI