MGPE-016 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
COURSE: HUMAN RIGHTS: INDIAN PERSPECTIVE (MGPE-016)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MGPE-016
Assignment Code: MGPE-016/ASST/TMA/2019-20
MGPE-016 Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS))|
|Short Name||MGPE-016 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be
answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the Hindu-Buddhist traditions of human rights in India.
2. Discuss the Major sources of inspiration for Human Rights perspective developed during the course
of the national movement.
3. Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Importance of Directive Principles of State Policy.
b) Post-Modern Feminism
4. Explain the role of State Human Right Commissions for ensuing Human Rights.
5. Explain the concept of childhood and an overview of children rights in India.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Importance of UN contribution in the field of Human Rights.
b) Major violations of Human Rights around the world.
7. a) Rights of indigenous people.
b) International Bill of Human Rights.
8. a) Status of Juvenile Justice in India.
b) Rights of minorities in India.
9. a) Role of scheduled caste and schedule tribes commission.
b) Problem of child soldiers
10 a) Gandhi’s view on human rights.
b) National Commission for Women
MGPE 016, MGPE016, MGPE-16, MGPE16, MGPE-16, MGPE16, MGPE-016, MGPE 16, MGPE 16, MGPE