MGPE-015 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
COURSE: INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH METHODS (MGPE-015)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MGPE-015
Assignment Code: MGPE-015/ASST/TMA/2019-20
MGPE-015 Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS))|
|Short Name||MGPE-015 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be
answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the nature of social science research.
2. What is hypothesis? Illustrate with suitable examples.
3. Explain the following in your own words:
a) Gandhian approach to social problems.
b) Weber‟s „Methodological Individualism
4. Differentiate between fundamental and applied research.
5. Examine the main features of Literature review and how it helps in defining research problems.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Methods of data collection.
b) Characteristics of Ethnography.
7. a) Define coding and methods of narrative analysis.
b) Basic elements of conflict map
8. a) The theory in research framework.
b) Relevance of testing Hypothesis.
9. a) Meaning, features of narrative analysis.
b) Method of organizing research finding
10. a) Principles of table construction in research presentation.
b) Difference between Normative and empirical paradigms
MGPE 015, MGPE015, MGPE-15, MGPE15, MGPE-15, MGPE15, MGPE-015, MGPE 15, MGPE 15, MGPE