MGPE-008 GANDHIAN APPROACH TO PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
GANDHIAN APPROACH TO PEACE AND CONFLICTRESOLUTION (MGPE-008)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MGPE-008
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
MGPE-008 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
1. “Satyagraha is a viable, autonomy-producing method of conflict resolution”
(Weber). Do you agree? Argue in defence of your stance.
2. Explain the differences between ‘direct’ and `structural’ violence.
3. Briefly discuss some of the western approaches to conflict resolution.
4. Elucidate the term ‘Conflict’ and discuss Gandhi’s approach on violence, conflict and
5. Critically analyse Gandhi’s ideas of fearlessness and courage in the Noakhali context.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
6. a) The concept of reconciliation
b) India’s involvement in the Sri Lankan ethnic conflict
7. a) Feminist approach to peace
b) Petra Kelly and German Greens
8. a) Gandhi’s insistence on fasting for self purification
b) Recognition of Gandhian Principles by United Nations (UN)
9. a) Principle of Satyagraha
b) Conflict Transformation
10. a) The role of Miscommunication as a Source of Conflict
b) Relevance of Gandhism in conflict resolution in Myanmar
MGPE-008, MGPE-08, MGPE 008, MGPE 08, MGPE008, MGPE08, MGPE-8, MGPE8, MGPE