MGPE-007 Solved Assignment 2018-19
NON-VIOLENT MOVEMENTS AFTER GANDHI (MGPE-007)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MGPE-007
Assignment Code: MGPE-007/ASST/TMA/2018-19
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question
is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Critically examine the outcomes of Non-Violent Movements of the Gandhi.
2. Briefly explain the social and ecological issues that are affecting the mankind today.
3. Explain the major concerns of liquor policy and public health issues in contemporary India.
4. Discuss the New Farmers’ Movements influenced by Gandhian ideology.
5. Explain the significance of Civil Rights Movements in the United States.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Contemporary relevance of Bhoodan Movement
b) Jai Prakash Narayan’s Total Revolution
7. a) Gandhi’s views on protection of nature and environment
b) Dam construction in India
8. a) Importance of ‘Silent Valley’ Movement
b) National Water Policy in India
9. a) Meaning and significance of the concept of Civil Rights
b) Green Peace Movements in the 21st Century
10. a) Gandhi’s contribution in Anti-Apartheid Movement in South Africa
b) Honour Killing