MGP-005 INTRODUCTION TO PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION Solved Assignment 2019-2020
COURSE: INTRODUCTION TO PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION (MGP-005)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MGP-005
Assignment Code: MGP-005/ASST/TMA/2019-20
MGP-005 Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS))|
|Short Name||MGP-005 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be
answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Critically examine the different ways in which peace can prevail and how “peace is necessary for
well-being and Justice”? Give your reasons justifying this statement.
2. Critically assess the various coercive methods of conflict resolution.
3. Discuss the principles of justice enshrined in the constitution of India.
4. What is the correlation between Peace and Democracy? How do they complement each other?
5. Define conflict and examine the general sources of conflict.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Global sources of contemporary conflicts.
b) Methods of Conflict Resolution.
7. a) Elaborate Gandhian views on peace education.
b) Make a critical study of satyagraha as a means of conflict resolution.
8. a) Importance of non-violence for a peaceful world order.
b) Instrument of justice in India.
9. a) Liberal and Marxist views on equality and inequality.
b) Human development and poverty eradication.
10. a) Coercive methods of conflict resolution.
b) Concept and meaning of alternative conflict resolution.
MGP-5, MGP 5, MGP 05, MGP-05, MGP-005, MGP 005, MGP, MGP003, MGP03, MGP3