MGP-004 GANDHI’S POLITICAL THOUGHT Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: MGP-004
Assignment Code: MGP-004/ASST/TMA/2019-20
MGP-004 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Short Name||MGP-004 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question
is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Describe the main elements on Gandhian Pacifism.
2. Explain Gandhi’s concept of Gram Swaraj.
3. Discuss Gandhi’s criticism of Industrialisation.
4. Explain Gandhi’s assessment of Indian National Congress.
5. Examine Gandhi’s views on the importance of Ends and Means.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Gandhi’s concept of Nationalism.
b) Concept of liberalism and constitutionalism.
7. a) Gandhi’s non-violent struggle against colonialism
b) Gandhi’s views on state and citizenship.
8. a) Meaning of Socialism and Communalism.
b) Importance of constructive programme.
9. a) Gandhi’s views on structural violence.
b) Gandhi’s views on Fascism.
10. a) Main elements of Gandhian Trusteeship.
b) Gandhi’s views on rights and duties.
MGP-004, MGP-04, MGP 004, MGP 04, MGP004, MGP04, MGP-4, MGP4, MGP