MEVE-018 Instrumentation Techniques for Environmental Monitoring
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Course Code : MEVE-018
Course Title : Instrumentation Techniques for Environmental Monitoring
Assignment Code : MEVE-018/TMA-01/2021-2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MEVE-018 Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Science (Environmental Science)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MSCENV|
|Session||January 2021 and July 2021 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MSCENV 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
1. What are different methods employed in air sampling? Explain.
2. What are the different components of HPLC? Explain its applications.
3. How does the TLC work? Explain its applications.
4. Explain the following with suitable examples
a. Polymerase Chain Reaction
b. Flow Cytometry
5. What are immunoassay techniques? Explain the working of enzyme immunoassays.
6. What are microarrays? Explain their applications. What are the main technologies used
7. What is hybrid nanopores? What advantages they have over other nanopore sequencing
8. Describe the applications of capillary electrophoresis in analysis of environmental
MEVE-018, MEVE 018 , MEVE018 , MEVE-18 , MEVE18 , MEVE 18