MES-102 INSTRUCTION IN HIGHER EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2023
MES-102 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Arts in Education (MA (Edu))|
|Semester||2023 Course: Master of Arts in Education (MA (Edu))|
|Product||Assignment of MA (Edu) 2023 (IGNOU)|
a) Describe the phases of a lecture. Suggest how a teacher of higher education can improve
his/her skills of lecture in classroom.
b) What is meant by Item Analysis of test items? Describe how item analysis is carried out for
items in a norm-referenced test.
c) Choose an undergraduate programme of your choice. You are interested in improving the
same programme by applying the concepts related to systems approach to instruction. Describe
the various steps that you would take while developing the instructional system for the same
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?