MES-101 HIGHER EDUCATION: ITS CONTEXT AND LINKAGES Solved Assignment 2023
MES-101 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Arts in Education (MA (Edu))|
|Semester||2023 Course: Master of Arts in Education (MA (Edu))|
|Product||Assignment of MA (Edu) 2023 (IGNOU)|
a) Indian Education system has inherited several features of the colonial system. Discuss the
major features of the British system of education that find a place in the present education
b) Discuss the characteristics of the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) system. How can
the ODL system promote equity and access in Higher Education?
c) Why is assessment and accreditation of higher learning institutions important? Critically
analyse the functioning of the agency responsible for assessing higher education
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?