MES-015 OPERATIONAL DIMENSIONS OF EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2023
MES-015 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Arts in Education (MA (Edu))|
|Semester||2023Course: Master of Arts in Education (MA (Edu))|
|Product||Assignment of MA (Edu) 2023 (IGNOU)|
a) Explain the meaning and goals of Education for All (EFA). Discuss the role of Sarva
Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) in achieving the goals of EFA.
b) Describe how resources are managed at central, state and community levels.
c) Identify a topic of your choice at the secondary level. Prepare ten frames of Programmed
Learning Materials (PLM) following linear style. Describe the steps you would follow
while preparing these frames.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?