MEG-13 WRITINGS FROM THE MARGINS
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
WRITINGS FROM THE MARGINS
(Based on Blocks (1-8)
Course Code: MEG-13/ 2020-21
Max. Marks: 100
MEG-13 English Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Short Name||MEG-13 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||MEG-13/ 2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Submission: The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March 2021(if enrolled in the July 2020 Session) and 30th
Sept, 2021 (if enrolled in the January 2021 session).
All questions are compulsory.
1. Write short notes on — 10 x 2 = 20
a) Aspects of Autobiography in Dalit Writing
b) Significance of Tribal Discourse
2. Critically appreciate the poem ‘With Love’. 20
3. Discuss the story ‘The Poisoned Bread’ as a representation of the literature of ‘protest’.
4. Comment on the significance of the ending of the novel Mother Forest. 20
5. Critically analyse the character of Budhan.
MEG-013, MEG-13, MEG 013, MEG 13, MEG013, MEG