MEG-12 A SURVEY COURSE IN 20TH CENTURY CANADIAN LITERATURE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
A SURVEY COURSE IN 20TH CENTURY
CANADIAN LITERATURE – MEG-12
July 2022 and January 2023
Assignment Code: MEG-12/TMA/2022-2023
Max. Marks: 100
MEG-12 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all TEN questions and answer each question in approximately 500 words.
1 What are some major concerns that dominate 20th century Canadian Literature? Give a
reasoned answer. 10
2 Write a detailed note on the contributions of Atwood and Ondaatje to recent Canadian poetry.
3 Write a detailed note on the genre of the Canadian long poem.
4 Write a detailed note on the main character of the novel Surfacing. 10
5 Gabrielle Roy very realistically presents the lives of the people of Quebec in her novel The Tin
Flute. Discuss it with examples from the novel. 10
6 In what ways is The English Patient a modernist novel? Discuss it. 10
7 Attempt a critical assessment of “A Mother in India”. 10
8 Wo are the main characters in The Tin Flute? Who emerges as the most arresting
character from among these? 10
9 ‘Characterization in The Ecstasy of Rita Joe follows allegorical writing in its accent on
white and black shades of characters.’ Critically comment. 10
10 What are the various types of criticism that Frye talks about in Anatomy of Criticism? 10
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?