MEG-09 AUSTRALIAN LITERATURE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Assignment Code: MEG-09/TMA/2022-23
Max. Marks: 100
MEG-09 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all the questions
1. What were the issues that Australian writers had to grapple with before they could forge a literature of
their own? (20)
2. What do you understand by the term ‘aborigine’? How is their point of view represented in Australian
3. What does the depiction of the Bush in stories/poems tell you about Australians’ attitudes towards their
4. Discuss Gig Ryan’s work in the context of the notion of Australian ‘mateship’. (20)
5. Elaborate on the way Patrick White structures time in Voss.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?