MEG-09 AUSTRALIAN LITERATURE
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2021-2022
MASTERS DEGREE IN ENGLISH (MEG-09)
Course Code: MEG-09
Assignment Code: MEG-09/TMA/2021-2022
Maximum Marks: 100
MEG-09 English Solved Assignment 2021-22
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2021 and January, 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
1. What were the various traditions that formed the beginnings of Australian Literature?
Illustrate with examples. (20)
2. What were the main themes of nineteenth century Australian poetry?
Substantiate from the poems you have read. (20)
3. Discuss ‘The Drover’s Wife’ from a woman’s perspective. (20)
4. What do you understand by the term ‘Jindyworobak’? How did the movement affect Australian
5. How does Voss deal with issues related to the land? (20)
6. Discuss multiculturalism in Australia in the context of contemporary Australian poetry. (20)
7. How would you describe the narrative style of Malouf in Remembering Babylon?
8. Discuss the dramatic technique in The Removalists. (20)
MEG-09, MEG-9, MEG 09, MEG 9, MEG09, MEG