MEG-08 NEW LITERATURES IN ENGLISH Solved Assignment 2022-2023
NEW LITERATURES IN ENGLISH
ASSIGNMENT FOR MEG –08
July 2022 and January 2023 Session
Assignment Code: MEG-08/TMA/2022-23
Max Marks : 100
MEG-08 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all the ten questions and answer each question in approximately 500 words.
1. Canada’s literary enterprise has passed through many stages. Discuss its journey and the
impacts that have helped Canada to evolve its own literary traditions and identity.
2. Write a detailed note to show how the literatures in English, emerging from South Asia,
reflect the colonial encounter.
3. Through his novel, A Grain of Wheat, Ngugi presents his views about the British colonial
rule in Kenya. Discuss with examples from the text.
4. Soyinka believed that an artist should not live in an ivory tower and instead should write
works which were socially relevant. Discuss how A Dance of the Forests reflect his
5. Ice-Candy Man highlights feminist concerns. Elucidate the role played by the major
female characters of the novel.
6. A House for Mr. Biswas is a chronicle of socio-political changes vis-à-vis Trinidad
society. Discuss with examples from the text.
7. Language is an effective tool for exerting control and battles can be fought on the
linguistic terrain. Discuss this with reference to the Caribbean colonization.
8. Critically analyse the poem ‘Ananse’ by Edward Brathwaite.
9. Write a detailed note on myth, symbol and allegory present in The Solid Mandala.
10. Discuss The Stone Angel as a novel of awakening citing examples from the text.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?