MEG-03 BRITISH NOVEL
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
MEG – 03
ASSIGNMENT 2020 – 2021
(Based on Blocks (1 – 9)
Max. Marks: 100
MEG-03 English Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Short Name||MEG-03 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Submission: The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March 2021(if enrolled in the July 2020 Session) and 30th
Sept, 2021 (if enrolled in the January 2021 session).
Answer all questions.
1. Do you think Fielding attempts to correct distortions in human behavior through the
moral view point of Tom Jones? 20
2. Examine the various narrative techniques in Wuthering Heights critically. 20
3. What is your understanding of the Pip – Estella relationship in the Great Expectations?
Illustrate with examples. 20
4. How are the issues of race and imperialism woven into the narrative of the Heart of
5. How does Muriel Spark handle time in The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie? 20
MEG-03, MEG-3, MEG 03, MEG 3, MEG03, MEG