MEG-03 BRITISH NOVEL Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: MEG 03
Max. Marks: 100
MEG-03 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)
|2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG
|For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session
|Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)
|The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Answer all questions in this assignment.
1. “Fielding is one of the most pro-woman writers in English.” Do you
agree with this view? Justify your answer with illustrations from the
text of Tom Jones. 20
2. Discuss how Pride and Prejudice engages with the theme of love and
3. Heathcliff, in Emily Bronte’s novel Wuthering Heights is often
referred to in derogatory terms by the other characters, as being ‘the
evil beast’, ‘uncivilised’, ‘without refinement’ and so on. Do you agree
with such a judgement of Heathcliff? 20
4. Comment on the symbolism of the title Heart of Darkness. 20
5. Write a critical essay on the narrative technique adopted by Muriel
Spark in The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?