MEC-108 ECONOMICS OF SOCIAL SECTOR AND ENVIRONMENT in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MEC-108
Assignment Code: MEC-108/AST/2022-23
Maximum Marks: 100
MEC-108 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, and for
January session by September 30 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
Note: Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 700 words each. The word limits do not apply in case of
numerical questions. Each question carries 20 marks.
1) In the context of ‘Future Time Preference’, discuss the importance of ‘Discounting of Costs
and Benefits Flows’.
2) In instituting regulations in the healthcare insurance sector, in what way the issue of
‘government failure’ assumes importance. Discuss.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. Each question carries 12 marks.
3) Outline the Multi Factor Extension approach in the context of ‘rate of return’ to education.
4) Discuss the argument behind the Efficiency Wage Hypothesis in Health Sector.
5) Explain the Portfolio Balance Equation in the context of Non Renewable Resources.
6) Distinguish between the concepts of ‘weak sustainability’ and ‘strong sustainability’.
7) Write a note on IPAT and KAYA identities.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?