MEC-007 INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND FINANCE
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course Code: MEC-007
Asst. Code: MEC-007 / AST-1/2020-2021
Total Marks: 100
MEC-007 Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Short Name||MEC-007 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||MEC-007 / AST-1/2020-2021|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, 2021, and for
January 2021 session by September 30, 2021 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
1) Critically discuss the Ricardian theory of Comparative Advantage. How is it different from Adam Smith’s
theory of Absolute Advantage?
2) Explain the various concepts of terms of trade. Critically examine the behavior of terms of trade as explained by
3) Explain multilateral framework of international trade. Explain its main features.
4) What are the various forms of economic integration? How is trade diversion different from trade creation?
5) Describe the evolution of international monetary system. Examine the trends in the international
monetary and financial systems.
6) Discuss the various instruments of trade protection. Differentiate between quotas and tariffs.
7) Critically examine the relative merits and demerits of the fixed and flexible exchange rates.
MEC-007, MEC007, MEC-07, MEC-7, MEC 007, MEC 7, MEC-07