Last Update:- 23rd March 2020
Keeping in view the spread of CORONA VIRUS, the epidemic and complete LOCKDOWN throughout the country, University.
With the approval of the competent authority, the last date of accepting the June 2020 Term-end Examination forms WITHOUT ANY LATE FEE has been extended up to 30th APRIL, 2020.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
|Dates||Amount of late fee wherever applicable||EXAM CENTRE|
|11th March, 2020 to 31st March, 2020||Nil
(WITHOUT LATE FEE)
|The exam centre will be allotted on first come first basis. In case the sitting at the centre has exhausted you may please select the alternate centre.|
|1st April, 2020 to 30th April, 2020||Nil
(WITHOUT LATE FEE)
|1st May, 2020 to 20th May, 2020||Rs.1000||Exam centre will be only at the city of the Regional Centre|
EXAM FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT
|Theory||Rs. 150/- per course|
|Practical & Lab||Rs. 150/- per course|
- Students can choose any payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using any bank’s Debit Card / Credit Card & Internet Banking.
- The examination fee once charged shall not be changed or refunded on any other Exams.
- In case of wrong/excess deduction of exam rate, the identical can be credited to the account from which the charge becomes made after due verification.
- Once all parts of the exam shape have been filled in, the summary of the same could be considered on screen before proceeding for payment.
- Take the print out of the receipt of the confirmation showing the control number for future use.
- In the event that the payment is deducted but no acknowledgment receipt is produced, the student is advised to wait 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form via SEARCH OPTION. https://exam.ignou.ac.in/Search.asp
- Click here to view the Program wise Date Sheet.
- Click here to view the List of Examination Centre.
Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form
For Solved Assignment Goto https://shop.ignouassignmentguru.com/